Born this way

I just got back from climbing with a bunch of dudes. and one girl.  And as everyone was sitting around being lazy and throwing rocks i threw a rock at an apparent home of some angry bees, ( they were prolly most tranquil before i threw the rock.)  I was SURROUNDED

by angry killer BEES!!!  i haven't been stung since i was a little kid, and wouldn't you know it, i was stung on the lower back.  It prolly wasn't a killer bee, just a regular bee.  we climbed and climbed and before we knew it we were so stuck in the darkness.  And that's when all of us reverted to our natural born predator instincts.  I ran through the darkness not seeing anything, following the line of energy and braking the darkness with my bright stride.  I swear i would have killed anything in my way, even if it were you.  I was Born this way.   My perfectly flossed fangs.  There's always two sides to every story,  I'm a gentleman and a killer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment