THE WORLD IS IN AHH!

I know that know one no one will read this blog or care that I write stuff I just wanna organize my shtuff..  this will be a cry for help.. or just a yell. about all the stuff that makes me crazy.  not an angry blog, just something to get other peoples attention.. Im one of those people.   HEAR ME!!!  my name is #$%% @$##^%*,But you can call me William.  I'm a twenty year old no one.  Right now I have no job,  no car, this is my friend's computer, and i sleep in a cupboard under the stairs.  I grew up in the Mormon church like everybody did.  And like every young dude, I went on a mission, but I came home early (I don't know anything about what people should believe.)  I'm just gonna talk about what I think about everything.  A general guide to every opinion of william.  Hope you're as screwed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment